The admission procedure at Step Up School is friendly and transparent.
- Every parent shall visit and fill the enquiry form first. It includes details of the child and the parents. Click here to fill the Online Admission Enquiry Form. Parents are advised not to fill more than one enquiry form for one applicant.
- Admission is on First Come First Serve Basis.
- Admission to Grades Nursery, KG and Prep will be through informal interaction of the parents and child with teacher & then the Principal.
- Admission to Grades I and above will be based on the written entrance test.
- Date and time for the interaction/entrance test will be intimated to the parents.
- Final decision of giving admission (and in which class) will be of the School based on the Test/ Interaction.
- The Registration fee can be submitted by the parents before interaction/entrance test. Kindly note that registration charge is non refundable & needs to be paid ONE time only.
- Incomplete registration form will not be accepted.
- Kindly submit below mentioned documents along with remaining amount within 15 days of submitting registration charges, failing which the offer of admission stand cancelled & the seat will be offered to another applicant.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Self-Attested Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Residence Address Proof-Aadhar Card /Passport/Electricity Bill/Ration Card /Voter ID
- Medical Fitness Certificate/Vaccination Card of the child
- School Leaving Certificate (Class I onwards)
- Latest Report Card of the last school attended (Class I onwards)
- 6 passport size photographs of child & 2 passport size photographs of both parents.
10. All the admissions will strictly depend upon the Age Criteria give below. No exceptions will be made under any circumstances.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR ADMISSION
|CLASS||Minimum Age as on 31st March* of the year in which the admission is sought||Maximum Age as on 31st March* of the year in which the admission is sought|
|Nursery||2 years||4 years|
|KG||3 Years||5 years|
|Prep||4 years||6 years|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
- Child born on 1st April can also be considered.
11. The parents are advised to check the Transport facility before applying for admission. Click here to see Bus Routes for Grades Nur-IX.
12. For any further query you may contact – 9711060916, 9711060917 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caution: The school does not accept any donation for admission. Parents should be aware of 3rd parties collecting money on behalf of the school & making false claims of procuring admission. If the parents enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk & the school shall not be responsible for it.