No formal assessment is taken for the students of these classes. It is done continuously through their work and activities on daily basis.
The six main development areas in any child are:-
- Social Development
- Emotional Development
- Language Development
- Numeracy Development
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Development
|Grading Scale For Scholastic Area|
|91 – 100||A1|
|81 – 90||A2|
|71 – 80||B1|
|61 – 70||B2|
|51 – 60||C1|
|41 – 50||C2|
|33 – 40||D|
|32 & below||E( Needs Improvement)|
|Grading Scale For Co-Scholastic Area|
Rules for Assessment
- Attendance during the test days is mandatory.
- No re-exam will be scheduled whatsoever.
- Absenteeism during any exam/activity/practical/internal assessment will be marked zero.
- Students are not permitted to take half day leave on the assessment days.
- The result of the assessment is communicated to the parents through Report cards after every term.
- Students indulging in unfair means during any examination will be awarded zero in that subject. There will be no retest for such students. Repetition of the same will result in expulsion. They will not be eligible for any academic award or any prize by the school.