FEE STRUCTURE AND POLICY
- Parents kindly note that if there is Any Fee Regulation by the Fee Committee (DFRC) set up by Govt./CBSE, in this case student should not entitled to avail offer on prescribed Annual Composite Fee.
- Fees may be paid in the school A/C office from 8:00am till 2:00pm on all working days or otherwise through online payment.
- First instalment has to be paid along with the registration fee and that is non-refundable.
- Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid Online or by Demand Draft. In order to pay online, click the button above.
- The Demand Draft must contain student’s name, class, section, admission number, and contact number at the back of the draft.
- Date of payment is the actual date of realisation in bank, parents are advised to deposit fee well in advance in case of Bank Holidays etc.
- Fee for the entire academic year can also be paid together at the time of admission, but No Discount admissible.
- Late Fee Payment Penalty – If the fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a late fee penalty of Rs.20/- per day (including holidays) will be charged.
- Non-Payment of Fees for a further of 30 days after the pay by date shall result in Cancellation of Admission. To reinstate the admission, a penalty of Rs.5000/- will be charged in addition to the Late Fee Payment Penalty.
- The school reserves the right to revise/amend the Fee Structure from time to time, as per guidelines of DFRC.
- Issues related to any fee withdrawal is subject to terms and conditions of School’s Fee Withdrawal Policy.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Self-Attested Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence Address – Aadhar Card /Passport/Electricity Bill/Ration Card /Voter ID
- Photocopy of Child’s Aadhar Card – Original to be shown
- School Leaving Certificate (Class KG onwards)
- Latest Report Card of the last school attended (Class KG onwards)