Safety and Security Measures
‘Safety is the most basic task of all. Without sense of safety, no growth can take place. Without safety, all energy goes to defense’.
Safety of our kids is our utmost priority. When parents send their kids to school, they have faith that my child will be protected in the school. We work continuously towards that faith. For this, we have taken the following safety measures for our children:
- Our campus is under CCTV surveillance. All the classrooms, activity rooms, entry and exit points are provided with CCTVs. It helps the school staff watch over entrances and other parts of the school building, as well as it keeps a record of any suspicious activity.
- A security card is issued to the parent at the time of admission which is mandatory for the parent to carry while taking his/her ward back home from school.
- Everyone who visits the school building signs in and out and the entry is only made with school personnel‘s permission so that they always know who is in the building.
- The support staff always accompanies the kids while going to or coming from the activity area and keeps a close watch on students along with the teachers during their activities.
- All the classes in the Pre-Primary wing are provided with two teachers – A Mother Teacher and An Assistant Teacher.
- Children availing the school transport are escorted by the support staff.
- Emergency contact numbers of doctor, hospital, ambulance, police station, fire department are displayed in the prominent and vital places in the school campus.
- At the main entrance/exit gates, security guards are on 24 hr duty.