SCHOOL WITHDRAWAL POLICY
- All withdrawal requests must be submitted by the parents/students by filling the Admission Withdrawal Form available in the office and on school website. Application for withdrawal must be submitted to the office a minimum of 30 working days prior to the withdrawal. (Telephone/E-mail messages are NOT acceptable)
- Registration fee once paid to the school will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Once paid, fee is non-transferable/non-adjustable/non-refundable under any circumstances.
- For New Admissions, if you withdraw before commencement of the session, the First Instalment paid to the school shall not be refunded. Only Caution Money will be refunded.
- Kindly ensure that all dues (formalities) are cleared before submitting the Admission Withdrawal Form in the office.
- Transfer Certificate will only be issued when Current Instalment and the Next Due Instalment is paid.
- The School reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of DFRC, District Ghaziabad. (UP)